Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Opinions

I think the only reason I would use a blog would be just to reflect my thoughts on a subject. I really would not care if anyone would be reading my blogs, or reading this for that matter. I did like the movie we watched for this subject. I never thought you could get famous for just writing your opinion on this blogging tool. I also thought this movie would have been kind of boring. It is not the most exciting topic in the world, cooking. It was however, at least enjoyable to watch. I like it how Julie basically followed Julia to the very end, even if Julia did not like her blog post. If I was Julie, then i might have had a different opinion about Julia. I would not just keep following her opinion. I guess all Julie needed was a role model to fillow to get her started. I kind of wish I had an easy way to get a lot of money by just writing my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment