Friday, January 21, 2011

Catfish Day 3

This movie was  screwed up. I'm not saying it was bad, I just feel sorry for Nev. He got lied to by Angela the whole time. She even lied to him about having a daughter named Megan, and having cancer, which is not something to lie about. It's one thing to lie and get caught, it's another thing to lie again after that. I also think that it is amazing that Vince did not know about this the entire time. Angela started to have an affair with some random person on facebook for eight months, and Vince did not even know about it. I think that Angel has problems. I know that if I got tricked like that, and I had to fly all of the way down to Chicago just to learn the truth, I would be kind of pissed. She pretty much tricked everyone in the movie, including her own family. This movie was very interesting, and has taught me not to believe everything that I see on the internet. I also believe that Angela is a creeper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment